A cookie is a small text file that is stored in your browser when you visit almost any website. Its usefulness is that the web is able to remember your visit when you return to surf this page. Cookies often store technical information, personal preferences, content personalization, usage statistics, links to social networks, access to user accounts, etc. The purpose of the cookie is to adapt the content of the web to your profile and needs. Without cookies, the services offered by any page would be diminished significantly. To see more information on what cookies are, how they are stored, how to remove them, disable them, etc.., please be directed to this link.
Cookies used on this website
This site uses the following our cookies:
- Session cookies to ensure that users who write comments on the blog are human and not automated applications. Spam is combated in this manner.
This website uses the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: This stores cookies to compile statistics on the volume of traffic and visitors to this website. By using this web site you are consenting to the processing of data about you by Google. Therefore, the exercise of any rights in this regard must do so by communicating directly with Google.
- Social networks: Each social network uses its own cookies for you to click on buttons, such as Like or Share.
Disabling or removing cookies
At any time you may exercise your right to disable or delete cookies from this website. These actions are performed differently depending on the browser you are using. Here we give you a brief guide to the most popular browsers..
- Web browsers are tools responsible for storing cookies and from here you should exercise your right to removal or deactivation of the same. Neither this website nor its legal representatives can ensure the correct or incorrect handling of cookies by the mentioned browsers.
- In some cases, it is necessary to install browser cookies to remember your decision not to accept them.
- For cookies from Google Analytics, the company stores cookies on servers located in the United States and agrees not to share the information with others, except where necessary for system operation or when required by law to this purpose. According to Google, your IP address is not stored. Google Inc. is a company attached to the Safe Harbor Agreement, which ensures that all data transferred will be treated with a level of protection according to European standards. You can find detailed information on this subject at this link. . For information on the uses Google gives to cookies, we attach this other link.